The CIO Life Sciences Summit Team invites CIOs and C-level IT executives to qualify as VIP delegates or speakers at this premiere event. Join peers and like-minded IT executives as they discuss current challenges, best practices, breakthroughs, and trends facing the Insurance sector in interactive CIO executive visionss, one-on-one exchanges, and networking sessions. Held at the InterContinental Montelucia Resort in Scottsdale, Arizona, don't miss this exclusive gathering of the Life Sciences industry's Fortune 1000 leaders
Topics of Discussion are Set to Include:
- Social Media and Pharmaceutical Sales - Trying to utilize new social networks to boost sales and marketing efforts? In this thought-provoking session, we will highlight the FDA's first official set of social media guidelines for pharmaceutical sales and marketing, as well as discuss opportunities, challenges, risks and positioning.
- Creating Strategic Value with IT - Creating strategic value is the most important objective of every organization, but it is also the hardest to define. Life Sciences CIOs are playing a more central leadership role, taking on increasing responsibility for corporate strategy and other duties outside of core technology, all the while ensuring the quality and performance of the IT organization.
- Creating a Scalable Clinical Informatics Infrastructure - Building on, and expanding on, the existing electronic health infrastructure, the ultimate goal of implementing broad, scalable and sustainable systems, is that this will enable the collection of longitudinal and comprehensive data across diverse delivery settings to evaluate effectiveness of clinical interventions for a diverse set of clinical conditions.
- Can Life (Sciences) Prosper in The Cloud? - Recent Cloud computing advancements has spurred major developments in the Life Sciences industry, carrying the industry forward into the future. Learn and discuss emerging trends in Cloud technologies and how they are changing the nature of Pharma IT infrastructure capabilities.
- Catching the Next Life Sciences Wave - The Life Sciences industry are operating in an environment of unprecedented and unrelenting change. This panel will discuss strategies and challenges for the CIOs, including the fact that future revenues will depend on products and services not yet found in their offerings.